I love to sew, mainly quilts and bags. I am 66, married to Fred and have one son, Matthew, who is 27. I enjoy embroidery and applique and prefer to machine piece and quilt my projects. I love my vintage Singer sewing machines especially my Featherweight 222K. I’m enjoying treadling on my 201K Singer and I collect Miniature Sewing Machines and currently have three Essex , one Singer 20, one Singer 40, two Vulcan Miniatures and my latest, a Grain. My love of sewing I believe comes from my Grandmother - I still have the drawings she made for me to embroider on tea towels many many years ago!

Monday 29 August 2016

Siggy


I received a lovely Siggy block recently.
Thank you Magda! It's beautiful!

My collection is quite large so I really must make another wall hanging or something!


Posting this from my phone - out having coffee 😀☕️☕️

I really must get back to blogging, having Mobile Blogger on my phone makes it much easier to post something quickly🙂 but I've been pretty terrible at updating my Blog lately - it reminds me of my school report cards "Helen must try harder"🙄🙄🙄

Cheers from Helen

5 comments :

  1. WOW you still collect Siggies... I bet you have lots....yes I agree with Karen, blog more 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. I did not realize they were still doing the ziggies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara must try harder as well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cute little block ♥

    ReplyDelete