I love to sew, mainly quilts and bags. I am 66, married to Fred and have one son, Matthew, who is 27. I enjoy embroidery and applique and prefer to machine piece and quilt my projects. I love my vintage Singer sewing machines especially my Featherweight 222K. I’m enjoying treadling on my 201K Singer and I collect Miniature Sewing Machines and currently have three Essex , one Singer 20, one Singer 40, two Vulcan Miniatures and my latest, a Grain. My love of sewing I believe comes from my Grandmother - I still have the drawings she made for me to embroider on tea towels many many years ago!

Sunday 24 September 2017

NO COMMENT

Sorry everyone!  I had changed the settings some time ago and obviously had not re-instated Comments.   So if you have been trying to leave a Comment you would have had trouble.  Think I've fixed it now!

Cheers,
Helen




2 comments :

  1. Yes, it wouldn't let me tell you that I thought your orange chicken was very cute!

    ReplyDelete