I love to sew, mainly quilts and bags. I am 66, married to Fred and have one son, Matthew, who is 27. I enjoy embroidery and applique and prefer to machine piece and quilt my projects. I love my vintage Singer sewing machines especially my Featherweight 222K. I’m enjoying treadling on my 201K Singer and I collect Miniature Sewing Machines and currently have three Essex , one Singer 20, one Singer 40, two Vulcan Miniatures and my latest, a Grain. My love of sewing I believe comes from my Grandmother - I still have the drawings she made for me to embroider on tea towels many many years ago!

Thursday 30 March 2017

TULIPS

 

Such a beautiful Siggy Block arrived this week - thank you so much Mieke!  Love your tulip!

We are getting a lot of rain here - coming off Cyclone Debbie.  Although we needed rain, this is just too much!

Schools are closed, many businesses also shut. 

So my motto for today- stay home, stay dry and sew on (although we did go out for coffee!)

Cheers from Helen

 

2 comments :