I love to sew, mainly quilts and bags. I am 61, married to Fred and have one son, Matthew who is 23. I enjoy embroidery and applique and prefer to machine piece and quilt my projects. I love my vintage Singer sewing machines especially my Featherweight 222K. My love of sewing I believe comes from my Grandmother - I still have the drawings she made for me to embroider on tea towels many many years ago!

Tuesday, 23 November 2010

I PICKED A WINNER!!!

Well, TWO actually.........

Once again, I used the very technical method of "hand in the bowl"!! 

and here are the results.....

The winner of the Pick-a-pocket christmas bag including the christmas quilted list-taker is.......

TRACEE   .....    Congratulations Tracee     ......    I'm sending you an email right now!!

and the winner of the Christmas shopping bag including a christmas quilted list-taker is .....           LINDSEY    .....   Congratulations Lindsey!!

I'm sending you an email right now too!!!!

Thank you to everyone who entered!!  It's always such fun running these give-a-ways, I wish each one of you could be a winner!   

Happy Sewing!!

7 comments :

  1. Congratulations to both of you and thanks, Aunt Henny for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the lucky Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Tracee and Lindsey. What a fun giveaway. Love the bags, Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big congratulations to the winners. They will be waiting very impatiently for the postman to deliver their prizes!! ~kaholly

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats to your winners....Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone and especially Helen ...I am looking forward to my prize!

    ReplyDelete