I love to sew, mainly quilts and bags. I am 66, married to Fred and have one son, Matthew, who is 27. I enjoy embroidery and applique and prefer to machine piece and quilt my projects. I love my vintage Singer sewing machines especially my Featherweight 222K. I’m enjoying treadling on my 201K Singer and I collect Miniature Sewing Machines and currently have three Essex , one Singer 20, one Singer 40, two Vulcan Miniatures and my latest, a Grain. My love of sewing I believe comes from my Grandmother - I still have the drawings she made for me to embroider on tea towels many many years ago!

Friday 29 October 2010

I WILL FOLLOW YOU!

Today my FOLLOWERS reached the magic number.....   100 ! ! !

So stay tuned, as there will be a give-a-way here very soon -  I'm actually in the middle of making it right now!  


I was planning to have a give-a-way to celebrate winning the Xmas fabric bundle, so now it will be a Christmas and 100 Followers give-a-way!!


Happy Sewing!


song... I Will Follow You ... Ricky Nelson  (click this link to view video)

15 comments :

  1. Congrats on your 100th! I gained one today to make a grand total of 8!!! Looks like I'll miss the giveaway - going away for 9 days tomorrow! Enjoy the weekend! SUz

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty special. Congratulations to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Ricky Nelson....my all time favorite love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As my grandson would say Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your 100 followers.
    Oh Ricky Nelson LOL is that showing your age???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I don't even now 100 people in the real world!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I have just found you and you like all the Music that I like.gongrats on your 100 followers I am just going to make it 101.I seeyou have my daughter in your favourites Highland Hen.Have A great weekend.
    Hugs Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Helen!!!! Thanks for the link ... I love that song :o).
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations - I'm one of those first 100 followers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Helen. Keep on keeping on!!!
    I LoVe to ViSiT ya!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Helen and looking forward to celebrating with you!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Helen! You have such a wonderfully interesting blog to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy to be one of your followers. That pick-a-pocket bag if really niffy. Funny thing, I have been making bags since 1080 and they just caught on. Wonder what will be the next fad.

    ReplyDelete