I love to sew, mainly quilts and bags. I am 66, married to Fred and have one son, Matthew, who is 27. I enjoy embroidery and applique and prefer to machine piece and quilt my projects. I love my vintage Singer sewing machines especially my Featherweight 222K. I’m enjoying treadling on my 201K Singer and I collect Miniature Sewing Machines and currently have three Essex , one Singer 20, one Singer 40, two Vulcan Miniatures and my latest, a Grain. My love of sewing I believe comes from my Grandmother - I still have the drawings she made for me to embroider on tea towels many many years ago!

Saturday 19 June 2010

WEDDING DRESS BLUE IS HAVING A GIVE-A-WAY!!

Hop on over to..... http://weddingdressblue.wordpress.com/ and check out the give-a-way for a Curve Master foot!!! You know you all want one!! Me too!!!!

Thank you Wedding Dress Blue for hosting this fantastic give-a-way!! and thank you to the sponsor of the prize:----- Sandy Chandler at Just Curves, Home of the Curve Master Presser Foot

Right now I am cleaning up my sewing room, ..... yes -- AGAIN!! I'll be back later to show pics of my latest bits of sewing,

Now go and enter to win yourself a Curve Master foot!!!

Looks like I'll have to just go and buy my own Curve Master foot, as I didn't win this one!

2 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for promoting the giveaway and my little blog. It is so much fun being part of the community and meeting people like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info on the giveaway. BTW, I love your bag on your header...I have a 21 yo daughter who loves purses, sunglasses etc....I'll have to look for some of that fabric.
    Thanks also for visiting my blog!!!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete