I love to sew, mainly quilts and bags. I am 66, married to Fred and have one son, Matthew, who is 27. I enjoy embroidery and applique and prefer to machine piece and quilt my projects. I love my vintage Singer sewing machines especially my Featherweight 222K. I’m enjoying treadling on my 201K Singer and I collect Miniature Sewing Machines and currently have three Essex , one Singer 20, one Singer 40, two Vulcan Miniatures and my latest, a Grain. My love of sewing I believe comes from my Grandmother - I still have the drawings she made for me to embroider on tea towels many many years ago!

Thursday 9 February 2017

SIGGIES, BIRTHDAYS AND BUNNIES

  
Thank you Martina and Ulrike!  Lovely Siggy Blocks to add to my collection. 

Our ridiculously warm and humid weather continues but I've managed a little sewing. 
 
I'm getting my Easter shirts done - long sleeve this year as Easter falls later in April. 

Birthday package on its way to Maisy and Amos today- 
 

 

This weekend we are going to an Antiques and Collectibles Fair- I wonder what treasures I will find this time?

Happy Sewing!
Cheers from Helen

2 comments :

  1. I can"t believe you are still making and collecting Siggies, you must have hundreds...
    Have a great time in Esk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. boy gorgeous siggies,lovely birthday gifts for the kiddies.

    ReplyDelete