I love to sew, mainly quilts and bags. I am 66, married to Fred and have one son, Matthew, who is 27. I enjoy embroidery and applique and prefer to machine piece and quilt my projects. I love my vintage Singer sewing machines especially my Featherweight 222K. I’m enjoying treadling on my 201K Singer and I collect Miniature Sewing Machines and currently have three Essex , one Singer 20, one Singer 40, two Vulcan Miniatures and my latest, a Grain. My love of sewing I believe comes from my Grandmother - I still have the drawings she made for me to embroider on tea towels many many years ago!

Thursday 15 September 2011

ALL BETTER NOW

I'm almost afraid to put it down on paper..... buy I think I can safely say ....
"I'm all better now"!

I have so many goodies to show you, so tomorrow I'll get some photos and brag about all the lovely things I've been buying!

See you soon,

Happy Sewing!!

8 comments :

  1. Glad to hear you're all better. I've been wondering where you were !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you have been unwell so hope you ARE over it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are better and so glad you are back!!! Cant wait to see what you have for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to hear you are feeling better, Helen!! Welcome back!!! Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. i had wondered how you were too - glad to hear you are better!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking we hadn't been in touch in ages, so here I am! I'm glad to hear you are better! I've been a bad blogger, as the summer got away from me. Both my kids started college this fall, so everything has calmed down, and I have time to sew again!!
    Take care!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! Look forward to seeing what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete