I love to sew, mainly quilts and bags. I am 66, married to Fred and have one son, Matthew, who is 27. I enjoy embroidery and applique and prefer to machine piece and quilt my projects. I love my vintage Singer sewing machines especially my Featherweight 222K. I’m enjoying treadling on my 201K Singer and I collect Miniature Sewing Machines and currently have three Essex , one Singer 20, one Singer 40, two Vulcan Miniatures and my latest, a Grain. My love of sewing I believe comes from my Grandmother - I still have the drawings she made for me to embroider on tea towels many many years ago!

Saturday 5 February 2011

HOW TO VOTE?

Hi there!


I have received a few emails asking me about the voting on the Weekly Themed Contest at The Quilting Gallery.


If you are heading there from my blog post, just click on the link.  If you are heading there using the button in my sidebar, once the site opens up you need to click on "see the latest contest".  


Once there, you scroll down through all of the quilts in the contest then scroll down further to where they are all listed with a little circle before them.  You click on the circle for the quilt you wish to vote on and then scroll down further to the VOTE box.  Click on that and you are done!


Click HERE if you wish to go and vote!


Happy Sewing!!

2 comments :

  1. I cant vote Helen. I've been having an issue for a while with voting on this site. There are no voting buttons when I go to look at entries.

    I've emailed Michele and hopefully it can be sorted out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just voted - hope you and all you know are save, sound and dry xxx

    ReplyDelete