I love to sew, mainly quilts and bags. I am 66, married to Fred and have one son, Matthew, who is 27. I enjoy embroidery and applique and prefer to machine piece and quilt my projects. I love my vintage Singer sewing machines especially my Featherweight 222K. I’m enjoying treadling on my 201K Singer and I collect Miniature Sewing Machines and currently have three Essex , one Singer 20, one Singer 40, two Vulcan Miniatures and my latest, a Grain. My love of sewing I believe comes from my Grandmother - I still have the drawings she made for me to embroider on tea towels many many years ago!

Friday 7 January 2011

I decided to make a List-taker to go with the Market Bag!




Inside List-taker - Aussie pen and notebook


List-taker Pattern by Jennifer Casa JChandmade.typepad.com

MH and I went to visit with friends today.  I have given their two little girls quilts ... today they sent me this photo...

Brights Baby Quilt
Happy Sewing!





1 comment :

  1. You're amazing. One question- if it keeps raining are you going to have any stash left!

    ReplyDelete