I love to sew, mainly quilts and bags. I am 66, married to Fred and have one son, Matthew, who is 27. I enjoy embroidery and applique and prefer to machine piece and quilt my projects. I love my vintage Singer sewing machines especially my Featherweight 222K. I’m enjoying treadling on my 201K Singer and I collect Miniature Sewing Machines and currently have three Essex , one Singer 20, one Singer 40, two Vulcan Miniatures and my latest, a Grain. My love of sewing I believe comes from my Grandmother - I still have the drawings she made for me to embroider on tea towels many many years ago!

Tuesday 21 December 2010

BORED?? NEED A LAUGH??? NEW PICS ADDED TO MY CHRISTMAS PAGE

Yes, sorry to say, I have found MORE photos!!  Hope you enjoy.....

3 comments :

  1. I went I saw and I didnt giggle once.

    I love seeing family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking back at the pictures of my grown children sitting on Santa's lap. I also remember when the oldest one decided he was too old for the tradition....so sad!!!! ;)

    That Santa T shirt was awesome. I think you need a way to recreate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the t-shirt ... you should paint another one!!! Those photos are fabulous, thanks for sharing - I particularly like the hippo in the nativity scene LOL!!!!
    Hugs,
    Joy ;o)

    ReplyDelete