I love to sew, mainly quilts and bags. I am 66, married to Fred and have one son, Matthew, who is 27. I enjoy embroidery and applique and prefer to machine piece and quilt my projects. I love my vintage Singer sewing machines especially my Featherweight 222K. I’m enjoying treadling on my 201K Singer and I collect Miniature Sewing Machines and currently have three Essex , one Singer 20, one Singer 40, two Vulcan Miniatures and my latest, a Grain. My love of sewing I believe comes from my Grandmother - I still have the drawings she made for me to embroider on tea towels many many years ago!

Thursday 15 April 2010

STILL SEWING AND SOME NEW SIGGIES

Hello there!

Still sewing the baby quilt. I've added a few new siggies to the side bar..... thanks Mary, Linda, Willie and Alessandra!!

Happy Sewing!

3 comments :

  1. Glad that you are getting siggies...Before you know it, you will have enough for a uqilt!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never believed I would get so many siggies when I signed up. Love it and the letters that come with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not much sewing for me this week. I've had my brother and his family here for several days and we have had so much fun! I have been making more hotpads to give to all the people who come to my daughters baby shower tomorrow tho. I made them all in pinks and spring colors.

    ReplyDelete