I love to sew, mainly quilts and bags. I am 66, married to Fred and have one son, Matthew, who is 27. I enjoy embroidery and applique and prefer to machine piece and quilt my projects. I love my vintage Singer sewing machines especially my Featherweight 222K. I’m enjoying treadling on my 201K Singer and I collect Miniature Sewing Machines and currently have three Essex , one Singer 20, one Singer 40, two Vulcan Miniatures and my latest, a Grain. My love of sewing I believe comes from my Grandmother - I still have the drawings she made for me to embroider on tea towels many many years ago!

Sunday 24 January 2010

HERE A SIGGY.....THERE A SIGGY.......EVERYWHERE A SIGGY.....

I think they're multiplying!!..........

Thanks to Gerda for her delightful siggies and also Ria, Ludy, Ineke and Mary (all from The Netherlands!) Thank you ladies! They are all beautiful siggies.

I have mailed my siggies in return today!






Today I am busy sewing on name tapes to Matt's new school uniform.... oh what fun:-( Not much quilting will be done today but hopefully tomorrow:-) Yes yes, I know.... that Beach Quilt is not going to quilt itself!!!! ..........wish it would:-)

26/01/10... just thought I would add .... THANKS SUE! NOW YOU REMIND ME!! I also own the iron on tape for my Dymo machine!! It's been working overtime today!

Happy Sewing!

3 comments :

  1. I have a solution for your problem: sew a label, quilt a row, sew a label, quilt a row...Tadah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These siggies seem to have their own personalities. What a fun exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have iron on tape in my labeling machine. What a time saver. Love all the siggies. There are some very clever ladies out there (apologies if a man sent one, you're clever too).

    ReplyDelete